Fireflies Light Up Card ft. Stampin' Up Jar of Love

Fireflies-Light-Up-Card.jpg-Stampin Up Jar of Love
Hey crafty friends! Welcome back to another crafty tutorial. Today's project is a special light up card using the Chibitronics kit! Check out the video to see how you can create this new kind of interactive card. It's actually not as hard as you think, and I've included some tips to use the conductive copper tape as well. 

Video Tutorial:


Chibitronics-Kit.jpg-Stampin Up Jar of Love

Fireflies-Jar-Light-Up-Card_Zoom.jpg-Stampin Up Jar of Love
I chose to stamp and heat emboss "Hey, Friend" but that isn't the entire sentiment. When you flip open the card, you'll read "You light up my life", which matches how the fireflies light up the summer night sky. I've also used a white Gelly Roll pen to add some line details on the sentiment banner.

Fireflies-Jar-Light-Up-Card_tilt.jpg-Stampin Up Jar of Love
All of the stamps I used today are from Stampin' Up's Jar of Love set. It's really one of my favorites because of how versatile it is. Did you have a chance to check out my other posts about this stamp set, yet? Let me know in the comments and once again, thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment