Minimal Stamping Butterfly Card ft. Stampin' Up Butterflies Thinlits

Pink-Glitter-Butterfly.jpg-Stampin Up Butterflies Thinlits
Hello and welcome to my second butterfly card of the month! Today's project is quite similar to the one I shared previously as they both include glitter die cuts, but this one highlights the use of the die cutting machine even more. 

Video Tutorial: 


Pink-Glitter-Butterfly_side.jpg-Stampin Up Butterflies Thinlits
Besides die cutting the medium sized layering butterflies, I've also used Stampin' Up's Lots of Labels die to create a white backdrop. The white space definitely helps the glitter colors pop up, don't you think? 

Pink-Glitter-Butterfly_Tilt.jpg-Stampin Up Butterflies Thinlits
I didn't adhere the butterfly die cuts together completely. Most of the time I like to curl the edge of the paper so it creates more dimension and volume.

Pink-Glitter-Butterfly_Zoom.jpg-Stampin Up Butterflies Thinlits
It's a little hard to capture with the camera, but I've also added shimmery glitter to parts of the embossed lines with the Wink of Stella brush pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment