Glitter Rainbow Butterflies ft. Stampin' Up Butterflies Thinlits

Butterflies-Thinlits-Rainbow-Glitter_Cover.jpg-Stampin Up Watercolor Wings
Hi everyone! Welcome to the first post on my new blog. 2018 is a new year and the start of many exciting changes; I’ve created a YouTube channel, redesigned my blog, and moved to a new city as I prepare to graduate from college.

I would like to dedicate my very first post to this set of butterfly cards. I love butterflies and particularly this Stampin' Up set called Watercolor Wings. I'll be using the coordinating dies today. (Butterflies Thinlits + Bold Butterfly Framelits)
Watercolor-Wings-Bundle-Butterflies-Thinlits.jpg-Stampin Up Watercolor Wings

Video Tutorial:


I've created two versions of the card: one with white background and another with black.
Butterflies-Thinlits-Rainbow-Glitter-White.JPG-Stampin Up Watercolor Wings

Butterflies-Thinlits-Rainbow-Glitter-White-Side.jpg-Stampin Up Watercolor Wings

Butterflies-Thinlits-Rainbow-Glitter-Tilt.JPG-Stampin Up Watercolor Wings

Butterflies-Thinlits-Rainbow-Glitter-Black.jpg-Stampin Up Watercolor Wings

Butterflies-Thinlits-Rainbow-Glitter-Black_Zoom.jpg-Stampin Up Watercolor Wings
I really can't decide which version I like better; what about you? Do you have a favorite? I would loooove to know in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment